AMF is committed to going above and beyond the expected.
Angela Fisher Founder & CEO
Angela founded AMF Entertainment, an entertainment consulting agency, after seeing a need for enhancing the ROI of marketing to the entertainment community, building better awareness for brands, and enhancing the celebrity relationship. Angela has made it her mission to take her experience working at MTV Networks and applying her brand strategy expertise measurable and beneficial to all.
Angela believes connecting with audiences and the entertainment community goes beyond a transactional approach. Through AMF, Angela continues to work with various brands, develop, and talent produce content for outlets including NBC, CBS, VH1, A&E/FYI, NatGeo, YES, Bravo, and MSG Networks. Working with top celebrities, brands, and entertainment partners, fully committed to delivering the ultimate brand building experience.
Angela's Experience At A Glance
- Drove increase in fan engagement 158% for The Shorty Awards.
- Earned 22 billion media impressions for Amber Rose/Zoobe app launch.
- Provided strategic consulting to artists representatives.
- Co-talent produced programs including Soul Train Awards, Hip Hop Honors, Big Awards, VIBE Awards, and more.
- Led audience-targeted campaigns at VH1, VH1 Soul, MTV News.
- Built an entertainment department for the launch of Centric.
"Kelly is a recent graduate from New York Institute of Technology where she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management. She has a passion for both event planning and the entertainment industries, and began interning at AMF Entertainment in September 2016 to help further her knowledge and experience in entertainment. She has had the opportunity to work closely with Angela on several projects for major television networks all the way to non-profit campaigns. Kelly now works with AMF, and collaborating closely with clients to help book celebrity talent for different occasions. She looks forward to continue growing with the AMF team."
Our Work Has Been Featured in Leading Publications Globally